Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Singapore, an island city-state off southern Malaysia, is a global financial center with a tropical climate and multicultural population. Its colonial core centers on the Padang, a cricket field since the 1830s and now flanked by grand buildings such as City Hall, with its 18 Corinthian columns. In Singapore’s circa-1820 Chinatown stands the red-and-gold Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, said to house one of Buddha’s teeth.
Singapor Changi airport pick up
Airport pick up
• Upon arrival at Singapore International Airport, our airport representative will meet you at the arrival section and will assist you in transferring to the Hotel.
• Check In at the Hotel and Relax.
• In the evening leave for Night Safari. The Night Safari is the world’s first nocturnal zoo and is one of the most soughtafter tourist delights in Singapore. Hop on board the tram for a 40-minute journey of wild animal encounters!
• The Night Safari is an open-air zoo set in a humid tropical forest. It is open only at night. It is divided into eight geographical zones, which can be explored either on foot via three walking trails or by tram.
• Get a chance to come up with lions, tigers, tapirs, deer etc. Set in a forest clearing, the ‘Creatures of the Night Show’ is a 20-minute animal presentation which will introduce you to nocturnal animals, from the elusive owl to nimble binturongs to intuitive civets.
• Overnight stay at Hotel.
• After Breakfast, leave for Singapore city tour.
• Welcome to a guided tour of Singapore city.
• Orient yourself with key attractions like the amazing Orchard Road, a major multi-use centre Suntec City and the largest water feature in the world, ‘The Fountain of Wealth’.
• Get excited about clicking selfies at the Merlion Park against the iconic mythical creature The Merlion. This will be followed by an orientation tour of the Fullerton Hotel and the Esplanade.
• Be ready to be amazed by the Singapore Flyer.
• Drive along the Marina Bay Sands and the awesome Helix Bridge. Scramble along and take in the aroma of the delightful Little India and China Town.
• For the spiritual, a visit the Thian Hock Temple, the oldest Buddhist-Taoist temple in Singapore.
• City tour will start by driving through Orchard road passing by the Istana and Dobhy Ghout MRT.
• Passes by Raffles Hotel, entering Suntec City which is followed by Singapore Flyer enroute passing by the Skypark (Optional)
• Make a drive by The Padang followed by The Merlion.
• Driving though the CBD (Central Business District) areas and then making a stop by Tian Hock Kian Temple, Telok Ayer.
• Stop by Choco Gallery (shop) before making a drive to Temple Street, Chinatown.
• After city tour is completed, guest will be given the choice to either be sent back to their respective hotels or to be dropped at Mustafa area for lunch.
• After the tour, day at leisure to explore this magnificent city on your own.
• Overnight stay at Hotel
• Today in afternoon, leave for Sentosa Island tour.
• Zip off on a one way cable car to visit the peaceful island just a short scenic cable car ride from Mount Faber.
• Experience Wings of time show that brings you a 25 minutes mesmerizing show with a live cast, dramatic effects and pyrotechnics. Water jets, flame bursts, lasers and captivating music make this a one-of-a-kind entertainment spectacle that’s fun for everyone.
• Also visit Trick Eye Museum that brings you closer to art through the use of optical illusions. Immerse yourself in different settings at 6 themed zones and recreate into memorable photographs with your imagination.
• ‘Trickeye’ comes from ‘Trick of the eye’ and refers to a traditional art technique Trompe-l’oeil which turns twodimensional paintings into three-dimensional images through the use of optical illusions. Paintings on the walls, ceilings and ground bring you into the setting of a scene and you become part of the artwork!
• All visitors are encouraged to step inside the paintings and installations to recreate memorable photos of their own with their creativity and imagination. This is where the fun begins!
• Universal Studios Tour Live the movies at the many exclusive attractions found only at the region’s first Hollywood movie theme park, Universal Studios Singapore.
• Featuring movie-theme based rides and other attractions, which are unique to Singapore, thrill seekers and families will be the first to experience many new rides and shows based on blockbuster hits. The young at heart will be entertained by Shrek and gang on an incredible 4-D adventure in the world’s first Far Far Away Castle. Thrill seekers can face warrior mummies on Revenge of the Mummy, a psychological thrill ride in total darkness.
• Other highlights include Madagascar, New York, Hollywood, Sci Fi City and The Lost World. This Hollywood movie theme park forms part of Resort Worl Sentosa. Enter the thrilling world of movie magic as you ride the Movies on roller coasters and other movie-themed attractions.
• Be dazzled and delighted by an immersive entertainment experience that brings the silver screen to life. Among the park’s many rides and attractions is Far Far Away Castle – the first castle from the world of Shrek where you can experience the amazing Shrek 4-D Adventur attraction. One of the biggest spectacles in live entertainment is based on the movie Waterworld. The action comes gushing to life in a tidal wave of death-defying stunts, explosions and thrilling action.
• Enjoy Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure, Madagascar: A Crate Adventure and Revenge of the Mummy and many more.
• Overnight stay at Hotel.
• Check out from the Hotel and as per the flight timings, leave for Singapore International Airport.
• Tour concludes with some beautiful memories.