Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Thailand is a Southeast Asian country. It’s known for tropical beaches, opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins and ornate temples displaying figures of Buddha. In Bangkok, the capital, an ultramodern cityscape rises next to quiet canalside communities and the iconic temples of Wat Arun, Wat Pho and the Emerald Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Kaew). Nearby beach resorts include bustling Pattaya and fashionable Hua Hin.
SUVARNABHUMI AIRPORT (BKK) pick up
Tour start after meet our executive at airport
• Upon arrival at Bangkok, meet our representative at airport
• You will be transfered to your hotel in Pattaya Check-in.
• Rest of the day is free for you to relax and explore Pattaya on your own Overnight stay at Pattaya
• After breakfast at the hotel, you will be picked up and head to Pattaya Beach where the speedboat takes you over to the beautiful Koh Larn Coral Island
• As you arrive, be amazed by its vast white-sand beaches and crystal-clear blue water
• Plan your stay how you like it—either relax on the beach, snooze in the sun, swim in the ocean, or try out some water sports, including waterskiing, parasailing, and windsurfing (for an additional fee and subject to availability)
• After working up an appetite, enjoy a delicious lunch of Thai dishes at a basic, yet pleasant, open-air restaurant right next to the beach
• After an action-packed or relaxed day, the speedboat brings you back to Pattaya Beach, where your shuttle bus returns you to your hotel
• Rest of the day is free for you to relax and enjoy Pattaya
• Overnight stay at hotel
• Today you are free to spend the day relaxing at Pattaya
• You can opt for excursions like the Alcazar Show or visit to the Nong Nooch Gardens or spend the day strolling on Pattaya Beach Road
• Today after breakfast, checkout from your hotel and you will be transferred to Bangkok Airport to catch your return flight back home
It’s market day in Lausanne! Enjoy browsing and packing a picnic lunch for our 11 a.m. boat cruise on Lake Geneva. A few miles down-shore we’ll dock at Château de Chillon, where we’ll have a guided tour of this delightfully medieval castle on the water. On our way back we’ll take time to peek into the vineyards surrounding Lutry before returning to Lausanne. Boat: 2 hrs. Bus: 1 hr. Walking: moderate.